How to join BlogClerks? It’s easy!
If your new to selling online and want to know how it works. Then you’ve come to the right place.
We have created this post to get you started with posting your first job. Don’t be afraid, you can edit, delete or suspend a posting at any time. Again it does not cost you anything to post your job.
So let’s get started!
If you want you can click here to launch BlogClerks.com in another window to follow along.
Registering on BlogClerks:
On the Homepage (www.blogclerks.com) you will find a link at the top right hand corner to Join or Login with Facebook.
To join BlogClerks click Join on the top menu bar or login with Facebook.
Go ahead, it is free to signup. I promise we don’t bite…
After you submit your registration, you will need to check your email to activate your account. This activation process helps us keep spammers/robots from infiltrating our system.
Click the email link to activate your account and you will be able to login and begin selling and purchasing from Findeavor.
After you login the menu will have a few more options:
- Home – Takes you to the main listing page.
- Inbox – This is where you can retrieve messages sent by others or the system.
- Profile – Edit this to tell others visiting the site who you are.
- Seller – This is the menu to create, view and edit your jobs. This is also where you manage your micro business (sales, payouts, etc)
- Buyer – Click here to see what you have purchased and the status of your orders
- Blog – Your are on the blog right now. A place for info about Findeavor.com
Creating your Job:
You can create your first Job by either entering what you will do in the box at the top of the page:
“I’ll _______________”. click “Go” and the system will create the title for your Job.
Don’t worry, if you make a mistake you can edit it anytime.
Or you can select “Start Selling” from the seller menu. Either way, the process is the same… next, click “Create a new Job”
Create a job and Start Selling
The create Job page will look something like this:
Create a short description of what you will do and for how much
Create a new job on BlogClerks
- The first order of business is setting the price for your Job. Use the drop down to select between $5 and $300.
- Next Enter the details about your Job Description – Make sure people know what you are offering
- The Instructions to Buyer section is very important if your require information from the buyer in order to complete the Job.
- In our example above you may ask for things like:
- “Give me three words that describe what you want in your article:
- “tell me about the subject matter in two sentences”
- “attach a picture you would like included in the article”
- In the TAGS section, enter the key words that people will search on to find your Job. Do not used commas or other punctuation
- Maximum days to complete, tells the buyer how long you estimate it will take to complete the Job for them. It is better to give yourself extra time to make sure you can deliver in time. However, note that quick delivery can also set you apart from others providing similar services. (Maximum duration for this Job to complete. Time it will take you to complete your work. Consider time differences, your own free time and other engagements. Buyers are allowed to cancel late delivered orders.)
- You will also want to add an image to your Job. Click the “Choose File” button to upload a picture from your computer that you want to visually represent your Job.
- You can also add additional images or a video which can provide a very detailed description or example of what you are providing. Most pro sellers use this feature to give them that extra edge.
- If there are extras you want to add such as “I’ll provide an additional logo for $x.” you can do this in the Add extras to Job section.
- For those sellers who have merchandise to deliver use the This Item Requires Shipping option.
- Lastly, click “Submit” to create your first Job!
Click here to join for free!